Under the mission of "supporting the growth of individuals and creating a world where everyone can live freely", Techtec Co., Ltd. accelerates the growth of individuals and their collective companies through our services, and society Will contribute to the development of.
Along with that, we will implement appropriate measures for personal information protection and earn the trust of service users.
1. We will acquire and use your personal information in an appropriate manner.
2. We will not provide your personal information to a third party without your permission unless you have a valid reason.
3. In managing customer's personal information, we will endeavor to take necessary and appropriate measures for prevention and correction of leakage, loss and damage, and other safe management, and will take necessary corrective measures.
4. We will comply with laws and regulations regarding the handling of personal information, and will comply with national guidelines and other norms.
5. We will set up a contact point for complaints and consultations regarding the protection of personal information from customers, and will endeavor to take appropriate measures.
Enforced on January 31, 2018
Revised on February 13, 2019
Techtec Co., Ltd.
CEO Tomohiro Tagami
Handling of personal information
We will post here regarding the handling of personal information of users of the services provided by Techtec. In addition, we will provide services in accordance with the personal information protection policy posted separately by our company, respect the privacy of our customers, and strive to manage our personal information safely.
1. Definition of personal information
Personal information that we mean is information about the individual customer, and refers to information that can identify the individual by name, place of residence, contact information, school, place of employment, and other information. In addition, even if the information cannot be identified by itself, personal information includes information that can be identified by collating with other information.
2. Purpose of use of personal information
The purpose of using the personal information we collect is as follows.
(1) To provide information and services to our shareholders and investors
(2) To provide personal authentication of customers and services operated by our company to customers
(3) For various marketing activities such as e-mail newsletters, sending various notifications, promoting and improving IR activities
(4) For personnel management including various recruiting activities and related work
(5) In order to properly and smoothly carry out all other business related to the above, if personal information is used for purposes other than the above, it will be presented in advance when acquiring personal information.
3. Data statistical use
We may create and use the personal information provided to us as statistical data processed so that no individual can be identified.
4. Disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
As a general rule, we will not disclose or provide your personal information to a third party without your consent. However, in the following cases, personal information may be provided without the consent of the customer unless it is against the law.
(1) When the customer determines that it will be disadvantageous or adversely affect the Company and other customers
(2) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
(3) When the public prosecutor's office, police, courts, or other organizations with similar authority request disclosure of personal information
(4) When the customer himself / herself requests the disclosure / provision of personal information to a third party
(5) When required by other laws and regulations
5. Personal information manager
Techtec Co., Ltd. Personal information protection inquiry window
If there are any errors in the translation, the Japanese version will be considered the correct version.
©︎2021 • techtec Inc.