Article 1 application
1. This agreement shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between the customer and our company.
2. The Company shall be able to change a part of this agreement without the consent of the customer. In that case, we will notify you by posting it on the website of this service or by other methods that we deem appropriate.
3. The rules, regulations, etc. regarding this service that we post on our website (defined in Article 2) from time to time shall form part of this agreement.
Article 2 Definition
1. This agreement uses the following terms.
(1) "Registration information" means your name, e-mail address, and other information specified by us.
(2) "Our website" means the website whose domain is "pol.techtec.world" or operated by our company (including the website after the change for any reason).
(3) "Intellectual property rights" are copyrights, patent rights, utility model rights, trademark rights, design rights and other intellectual property rights (acquire those rights or apply for registration, etc. for those rights). Includes the right to do).
(4) "Registration Applicant" means "Registration Applicant" as defined in Article 3.
(5) "Registration Information" means "Registration Information" as defined in Article 3.
(6) "Registered User" means an individual or corporation registered as a user of this service based on Article 3.
(7) "Usage Contract" means "Usage Contract" as defined in Article 3, Paragraph 3.
(8) "PoL Token": means the electronic information that the Company records for members in this service. PoL tokens are not cryptocurrencies. Also, it does not correspond to electronic money including points.
Article 3 User registration
1. Those who wish to use this service (hereinafter referred to as "registration applicants"), agree to comply with this agreement, and certain information specified by the Company (hereinafter referred to as "registration information") To the Company by the method specified by the Company, and the Company approves this, the usage registration shall be completed.
2. The Company may not approve the application for use registration if it judges that the applicant for registration has the following reasons, and shall not be obliged to disclose the reason.
(1) When false matters are reported when applying for usage registration
(2) When the application is from a person who has violated this agreement
(3) In addition, when we judge that the usage registration is not appropriate
Article 4 Management and handling of registration information
1. The customer shall manage the registration information of this service at his / her own risk.
2. The customer may not transfer or lend the registration information to a third party under any circumstances. If you log in with the same combination of registration information, we will consider it to be used by the registered customer.
3. The customer shall be liable for damages caused by insufficient management of registered information, mistakes in use, use by a third party, etc., and the Company shall not be liable at all.
4. If the registered information is found to be stolen or used by a third party, the customer shall immediately notify the Company and follow the instructions from the Company.
5. Your personal information shall be in accordance with the personal information protection policy separately established by us, and you shall be deemed to have agreed that we will handle your personal information in accordance with that policy.
6. In principle, we will not disclose personally identifiable registration information to third parties without the permission of the customer. However, if disclosure is requested based on legal authority, or if the Company determines that the customer has acted to harm the Company, services related to the Company, or other customers, the Company shall apply. We will notify the relevant parties, police and related organizations of your registration information.
7. If the Service is transferred by agreement between the Company and another company, the other company will not be regarded as a third party under this agreement, and all information of the registered user will be transferred to the other company without the consent of the registered user. It shall be possible to disclose and transfer.
8. The Company shall be able to disclose registered information that cannot identify an individual to a third party for the purpose of improving this service, etc. without prior permission.
9. We may delete some or all of your registration information when it is necessary to operate or maintain this service. As a result, we will not be liable for any damages caused by the customer's inability to use this service normally.
10. Registered users shall manage and store passwords and user IDs at their own risk, and shall not allow third parties to use them, lend them, transfer them, change their names, buy or sell them, etc. ..
11. The registered user shall be liable for damages caused by insufficient management of password or user ID, mistake in use, use by a third party, etc., and the Company shall not be liable at all.
12. If the password or user ID is stolen or found to be used by a third party, the registered user shall immediately notify the Company and follow the instructions from the Company.
Article 5 Usage fee and payment method
1. The customer shall pay the usage fee separately determined by the Company as a consideration for using this service by the method specified by the Company.
2. The Company may set a period during which the usage fee is free (hereinafter referred to as the "free period") for all or some of the customers or applicants for registration. Eligible customers or applicants for registration do not have to pay the usage fee during the free period. Even if you set a free period, we may extend, shorten or terminate it at our discretion.
3. If the customer delays the payment of the usage fee, the customer shall pay the late damages at a rate of 14.6% per year.
4. The usage fee is calculated by the end of each month, and the registered user shall pay the usage fee for the current month to us by the end of the following month by the method specified by us. The transfer fee and other expenses required for payment will be borne by the registered user.
Article 6 Prohibitions
1. The customer must not do the following acts when using this service.
(1) Acts that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals
(2) Acts related to criminal acts
(3) Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of our server or network
(4) Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
(5) Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information about other customers
(6) Acts of pretending to be another customer
(7) Acts that directly or indirectly provide benefits to antisocial forces in connection with our services
(8) The act of creating a large number of accounts by the same person for the purpose of illegally acquiring PoL tokens
(9) The act of buying and selling PoL tokens between registered users
(10) The act of exchanging PoL tokens for legal tender, cryptocurrency, electronic money, etc. in some way
(11) Acts of using PoL tokens other than services operated by our company
(12) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
2. If we determine that the act of transmitting information by a registered user in this service falls under or may fall under any of the items in the preceding paragraph, we will not notify the registered user in advance. , All or part of the information including PoL tokens can be deleted. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to registered users based on the measures taken by the Company based on this section.
Article 7 Suspension of provision of this service, etc.
1. The Company shall be able to suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the customer in advance if it is determined that there is any of the following reasons.
(1) When performing maintenance, inspection or updating of the computer system related to this service
(2) When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage or natural disaster.
(3) When the computer or communication line stops due to an accident
(4) In addition, when we judge that it is difficult to provide this service
2. The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the customer or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service, regardless of the reason.
Article 8 Usage restrictions and deregistration
1. In the following cases, the Company may restrict the use of all or part of this service to the customer or the applicant for registration, or cancel the registration as a customer without prior notice. will do.
(1) If you violate any provision of this agreement
(2) When it is found that the registered information contains false facts
(3) In addition, when we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate
2. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to the customer or the applicant for registration due to the actions taken by the Company based on this article.
Article 9 Withdrawal
If the registered user withdraws from this service, he / she shall lose all rights as a registered user, including the PoL token recorded for the registered user, usage history, and the right to receive information.
Article 10 Disclaimer and Disclaimer
1. Our default liability shall be exempted unless it is due to our intentional or gross negligence.
2. Even if we are liable for any reason, we will only compensate within the range of damage that can normally occur and within the range of the price (equivalent to one month in the case of continuous service) for paid services. Responsible for.
3. The Company shall not be liable for any transactions, communications or disputes that occur between the customer and other customers or third parties regarding this service.
4. We do not guarantee any PoL. This service is provided as is, and we do not guarantee the service, including its suitability for a specific purpose, commercial usefulness, completeness, continuity, etc.
5. Even if the registered user obtains any information about this service, our website, other registered users of this service or other matters directly or indirectly from us, we will inform the registered user in this agreement. We do not guarantee anything beyond the specified contents.
6. The registered user shall investigate whether the use of this service violates the laws and regulations applicable to the registered user, the internal rules of industry groups, etc. based on his / her own responsibility and expense. , We do not guarantee that the use of this service by registered users will comply with the laws and regulations applicable to registered users, the internal rules of industry groups, etc.
7. Transactions, communications, disputes, etc. that occur between the registered user and other registered users or third parties in connection with this service or our website shall be handled and resolved at the responsibility of the registered user. We are not responsible for such matters.
8. The Company suspends, suspends, terminates, disables or changes the provision of the Service by the Company, deletes or loses the message or information of the registered user, cancels the registration of the registered user, loses the data due to the use of the Service, or We shall not be liable for any damages or damages to the equipment, deletion, cancellation or loss of PoL tokens, or any other damages suffered by registered users in connection with this service.
9. Even if links from our website to other websites or links from other websites to our website are provided, we will relate to websites other than our website and the information obtained from them. We do not take any responsibility for any reason.
10. We do not guarantee the value, stability and legality of crypto assets themselves. Registered users shall use this service at their own risk and shall not be liable for any damages.
11. For any reason, if we reasonably determine that the granting of PoL tokens is significantly different from the actual situation, the granting of PoL tokens to registered users can be invalidated. The Company is not liable for any direct or indirect loss caused by this.
12. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to the customer due to changes in any laws, orders, notifications, guidelines, tax systems, etc. regarding cryptographic assets. In addition, if these changes are retroactive, we shall not be liable for any damages caused to the customer.
13. This service may be abandoned due to changes in all laws, orders, notifications, guidelines, tax systems, etc. regarding cryptographic assets, and all other laws, orders, notifications, guidelines, tax systems, etc. In that case, even if the customer suffers damage, the Company shall not be liable for any compensation.
14. The Company shall not be liable for any compensation even if the PoL token granted to the registered user is deleted, canceled or lost due to any future change in this service.
Article 11 Attribution of rights
1. All ownership and intellectual property rights related to our website and this service belong to us or the person who has licensed us, and the license to use this service based on the registration stipulated in this agreement is our company. It does not mean the license of the intellectual property rights of the Company or the person who has licensed the Company regarding the website or this service.
2. Texts, images, videos and other data posted or transmitted by registered users on our website or this service can be freely used (reproduced, copied, modified, to third parties) at our company free of charge. Sublicense and all other uses are included.)
Article 12 Responsibility for user compensation, etc.
If a registered user violates this agreement or causes damage to the Company in connection with the use of this service, the registered user must compensate the Company for the damage.
Article 13 Changes in service content, etc.
The Company shall be able to change the contents of this service or discontinue the provision of this service without notifying the customer, and shall not be liable for any damage caused to the customer by this.
Article 14 Nature of this service
1. Please note the following points regarding the nature of this service.
(1) The user shall allow the service to be suspended without notice due to the circumstances of the Company.
(2) For content created through this service, the Company reserves the right to announce that it was created through this service.
(3) The content posted on this service may unintentionally differ from the facts. We will make corrections as appropriate, but we are not responsible for confirming the facts for all content created with reference to the content posted on this service, and we are not responsible for any damage caused by it. I will not bear it.
(4) The value of PoL tokens shall be determined by us. In this case, the relative value is not made by legal tender or crypto assets, but it is based on our own index.
(5) PoL tokens may be used for services other than this service operated by our company in the future. In that case, the value of PoL tokens may fluctuate depending on the service used. In any case, we will determine the scope of use of PoL tokens.
(6) PoL tokens cannot be expressed in value in legal tender, crypto assets, or other physical assets.
(7) PoL tokens granted to registered users shall not be considered as assets of registered users.
(8) PoL tokens are granted by learning the learning contents of this service. At this time, it is possible that the same content is learned multiple times, but PoL tokens will not be granted from the third learning on the same content.
(9) The amount of PoL tokens granted to registered users is constantly changing, and we shall be able to decide the factors of change on our own.
(10) PoL tokens shall be granted when the use of PoL tokens is confirmed by the registered user, not when the grant occurs on the screen of this service.
(11) If the registered user cannot use the account that holds the PoL token due to the change of the registered e-mail address or password, the change of the registered account, or any other reason, the PoL token given to the account will be used. It cannot be transferred to any other account.
2. If any of the following items apply, the entire balance of PoL tokens at that time will expire and you will not be able to use it.
(1) If there is no change in the balance of PoL tokens for one year from the later of the final acquisition or final use of PoL tokens.
(2) When a registered user withdraws from the membership based on Article 9 of this chapter
(3) When the registered user cannot use this service for some reason
(4) When a registered user is deleted or removed from a registered user based on Article 8 of this chapter.
(5) When this service is terminated based on Article 7 of this chapter
(6) In addition, when the Company determines that it is appropriate and necessary to revoke the PoL token.
3. If we determine that there are special circumstances that require the number of registered users'PoL tokens to be modified, we may modify the number of registered users' PoL tokens. If the number of PoL tokens decreases due to the amendment, you will not be able to use the PoL tokens related to the decrease.
Article 15 Alliance
1. If we enter into a partnership with another company, the customer fully acknowledges the content.
2. The Company shall be able to disclose information that cannot identify an individual to partner companies only for the purpose of improving this service.
Article 16 Confidentiality
2. The customer shall use the confidential information only for the purpose of using this service, and shall not provide, disclose or leak the confidential information of the Company to a third party without the written consent of the Company.
3. Notwithstanding the provisions of Section 2, you may disclose Confidential Information pursuant to a law, court or governmental order, request or request. However, if there is such an order, request or request, we must promptly notify the Company.
4. When copying a document or magnetic recording medium containing confidential information, the customer shall obtain the written consent of the Company in advance, and strictly manage the copy in accordance with Section 2. Suppose.
5. Whenever requested by us, you will return or dispose of confidential information and any written or other recording medium containing or containing confidential information and all copies thereof, in accordance with our instructions, without delay. Must be.
Article 17 Validity period
The usage contract remains valid between the Company and the registered user during the period of provision of this service from the date when the registration of the registered user is completed based on Article 3 to the date when the registration of the registered user is canceled. will do.
Article 18 Termination of service
The Company shall be able to terminate the Service by notifying that the Service will be terminated by a method separately determined by the Company one month in advance. In addition, even if the registered user suffers damage due to the termination of this service, the Company shall not be liable for any damage. This includes the loss of PoL tokens held by registered users and the inability to use paid services.
Article 19 Advertising
You or the applicant for registration understand that any advertisement may be included in this service, and that we or its affiliates may place any advertisement, and we consider that you have accepted this. The form and scope of advertisements on this service will be changed by us at any time.
Article 20 Forum Code of Conduct
PoL Forums ("Forums") are provided to improve PoL and all services operated by us. Focus on behaviors that are considerate of other participants, and avoid slander, offensive remarks, derogatory behavior, and investment solicitation. In principle, we do not accept references to projects other than those approved by us (including specific crypto assets and blockchain-related projects). Registered users who violate these shall be able to block or delete their accounts by us.
Article 21 Changes to Terms of Service
We may change this agreement at any time without notifying the customer if we deem it necessary.
Article 22 Notification or contact
Notification or communication between the customer and the Company shall be made by the method specified by the Company.
Article 23 Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations
The customer may not assign the status under the usage contract or the rights or obligations based on this agreement to a third party or provide it as collateral without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 24 Governing law / jurisdiction
1. In interpreting this agreement, Japanese law shall be the governing law.
2. If a dispute arises regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall be the exclusive jurisdiction.
Article 25 Consultation resolution
If there is any doubt about the interpretation of this agreement or matters not stipulated in this agreement, the Company and registered users shall promptly resolve it after mutual consultation in accordance with the principle of good faith.
Enforced on January 31, 2018
Revised on October 01, 2018
Revised on June 13, 2019
Revised on May 17, 2021
If there are any errors in the translation, the Japanese version will be considered the correct version.
©︎2021 • techtec Inc.